Have you considered becoming an Ambassador for Massage & Myotherapy Australia? Ambassadors work closely with Massage & Myotherapy Australia to uphold, promote and educate about best practice in the fields of massage and myotherapy.
Ambassador roles and duties may include:
- Attend events on behalf of Massage & Myotherapy Australia.
- Facilitate workshops and regional meetings.
- Liaise with members of Massage & Myotherapy Australia regarding best practice.
- Support regional members of the Association through regional group meetings, events.
- Mentor members who are new to the industry.
- Adhere to all relevant Occupational Health and Safety, Privacy, and Corporate Laws.
Benefits of Ambassadorship include:
- Gain an in-depth understanding of the massage industry’s progress locally, nationally and internationally.
- Acquire an understanding of the legal requirements for operating a not-for-profit company.
- Receive training which has the potential to give you the skills required to be either on the Association Board or a National Committee.
- Ambassadors receive 10 CPE points per annum for volunteering. To claim points, you must have been an active Ambassador in the previous year.
Be involved in as much or as little as you like and remember that you will have the support of the team at Massage & Myotherapy Australia
If you wish to become an Ambassador, or learn more about our Ambassador program, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org