- CPE Events Terms and Conditions
- Dietary Requirements
- Webinar and Online Content
- Studying Myofascial Dry Needling
- Clinical Sports Medicine Collection
- Product Sales Terms and Conditions
- Collection Statement
- National Criminal History Check
- Study Tour Terms and Conditions
- AAMT Reserves the right to alter the Program/s without notice, however, the Program/s are intended to be provided as advertised.
- AAMT Reserves the right to cancel face-to face workshops due to insufficient numbers, speakers unable to present due to illness and/or other personal circumstance and any other external factors which are beyond the control of AAMT. Registrants will be notified and refunded in full should this occur. The refund amount is limited only to the registration fees paid and under no circumstance will AAMT be liable for Flight Cancellation Charges, Accommodation etc.
- All refunds are made by EFT only. The refund will be processed within seven business days from receipt of the bank account details.
- Registrants wishing to cancel or transfer a face-to- face workshop, must advise AAMT in writing at least 5 working days prior to the date of the workshop/event. Registrants will otherwise be liable for payment. Transfers are subject to the applicable registration rate and additional payment may be required.
- The information expressed in any Program/s represents the opinions of the author/presenter and not necessarily those of AAMT or its members. The content of these Program/s is for general information only. It is not intended as professional advice. AAMT expressly disclaims all liability for any loss or damage arising from reliance upon any information on these Program/s.
- The Association does not issue Certificates of Attendance for CPE Events, but can issue letters of attenadance upon request..
You also agree to this Privacy Statement
AAMT (Australian Association of Massage Therapists Ltd) (ABN 70 104 153 460) protects the privacy and security of information provided by you. By completing the above form, you agree to the use of your personal information by AAMT to manage your registration and attendance at the training and to contact you about our products and services, to disclose to third parties providing services to AAMT, and for internal purposes. AAMT processes payments for CPE events/workshops using secure online technologies. All transactions processed by AAMT meet industry security standards to ensure your details are protected.
- Massage & Myotherapy Australia Reserves the right to alter the Program/s without notice, however, the Program/s are intended to be provided as advertised.
- The Association Reserves the right to cancel Webinars due to insufficient numbers. Registrants will be notified and refunded in full should this occur. The refund amount is limited only to the registration fees paid and under no circumstance will Massage & Myotherapy be liable for additional charges, such as loss of income during the Webinar/HALO Modules.
- All refunds are made by EFT. Refunds will be processed within 5 business days from the receipt of bank account details.
- Registrants wishing to cancel or transfer Webinars, must advise the Association in writing at least 5 working days prior to the date of the workshop/event. Registrants will otherwise be liable for payment. Transfers are subject to the applicable registration rate and additional payment may be required.
- Massage & Myotherapy is not responsible for a registrants failing to access a Webinar/HALO Modules due to technology, availability or overall quality of the recording. The Association is not responsible for registrants who fail to download the appropriate software or upgrade the browsers before the webinar begins. Failure to do so and inability to view the webinar /HALO Module or hear the audio is not the responsibility of the Association. Recordings of live Webinars are available for one month following the live date.
- Massage & Myotherapy Australia retains Intellectual Property of its online Webinar / HALO content, unless otherwise specified in contracts between the Association and the Individual presenter. Content from this webinar should not be copied, republished, uploaded , or otherwise distributed. You should not sublicense, transfer or otherwise make available any content to any third party for commercial purpose or financial gain. No alteration or modification in any way is allowed to the content without the written permission of the Association.
- The information expressed in any Program/s represents the opinions of the author/presenter and not necessarily those of Massage & Myotherapy or its members. The content of these Program/s is for general information only. It is not intended as professional advice. Massage & Myotherapy expressly disclaims all liability for any loss or damage arising from reliance upon any information on these Program/s.
Dietary requirements MUST BE ADVISED AT TIME OF BOOKING. Please note that catering requirements are finalised minimum 14 days prior to event. AAMT is unable to guarantee that dietary requirement requests made less than 14 days prior will be accommodated. Please review the AAMT Dietary Requirements and Food Allergens Advisory Statement.
Myofascial Dry Needling online study Modules via HALO is Review only. Course participants must have completed a AAMT recommended qualification. Myofascial Dry Needling Introductory Courses are for the purpose of information only and by participating you are not deemed qualified to practice or teach Myofascial Dry Needling. To participate in a Myofascial Dry Needling Refresher courses you must be qualified in Myofascial Dry Needling. AAMT takes no responsibility for any injury that may be caused by students using Myofascial Dry Needling techniques having studying any hands on, Face to Face workshops or online modules via AAMT and/ or HALO. Please download and review the Policy and Position Statement regarding Myofascial Dry Needling before making any purchases on the Shopping Cart by clicking here.
The information contained in the presentations is intended as continual professional learning and information should not be regarded as formalised specialist training. It is your responsibility to remain within your scope of practice at all times. By purchasing the collection, you agree the collection is a trial only, and will only be available for the time displayed on the Massage & Myotherapy members-only section of the website and email. Massage & Myotherapy is not responsible for the 'expiration' date of the Clinical Sports Medicine Collection and the fees the member pays and utilises within in the collection.
a. This website is owned and operated by Australian Association of Massage Therapists Ltd (ABN 70 104 153 460). b. Access to and use of this website and the products and services available through this Website (collectively, the "Services") are subject to the following terms, conditions and notices (the "Terms of Service"). By using the Services, you are agreeing to all of the Terms of Service, which may be updated, suspended or terminated by the Australian Association of Massage Therapists Ltd (AAMT) without notice in the AAMT's absolute and unfettered discretion. You should check this page regularly to take notice of any changes we may have made to the Terms of Service.
Pricing & Product Availability
a. Prices are subject to change without notice b. All prices are in AUD and include GST c. All prices include delivery costs. d. Sale items are only available at the lower price whilst stocks last and during the designated sale period. e. We take all reasonable care to ensure that all details and prices of products on the AAMT website are correct at the time of online publication. However, we reserve the right to correct any publishing errors on the website and cancel orders made at the incorrect price.
a. Once we have received your order, you will receive a confirmation email confirming receipt of your order. This is not a guarantee of availability. b. Unforseen supply issues or unexpected demand may occasionally result in stock being unavailable. You may cancel or edit your order. Please phone (03) 9602 7300 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to make any changes.
Changing Your Order
a. We will do our best to accommodate you should you wish to make a change to your AAMT shopping cart order including substitution or addition of products, changing the delivery address or cancelling your order. This is possible only if the order has not been dispatched from the AAMT office. Please phone (03) 9602 7300 or email email@example.com to make any changes. b. Please note that these changes may not be reflected in future email correspondence regarding your order.
a. Please take care to ensure accuracy when entering the delivery address for your order; especially where orders are addresses to a gift recipient. Unfortunately, we are unable to redirect parcels once they have left our AAMT Office. Where the shipping address differs from the billing address, please ensure permission is obtained for the disclosure of personal information under the Privacy Act for third party recipients. b. Delivery times on the website relate to the delivery service and do not include dispatch time. Orders placed with all stock ready to deliver will leave the AAMT office within 2 business days. Orders for out of stock items will be sent within 2 business days of their arrival at our AAMT office from our suppliers. c. The prices displayed are for delivery within Australia only. d. The ATL or Authority To Leave service allows Australia Post to leave the parcel in a secure location if a signature cannot be obtained for delivery. Please note that the ATL service may not be available to buildings with a security entrance. In these cases, a card will be left with instructions. We cannot accept responsibility for parcels lost or damaged where the item has been left ATL as requested. e. On selection of the Surface Mail Service, please note that this is a non tracked, non refundable service. We cannot accept responsibility for parcels lost using this service. f. For delivery to company addresses or workplaces, the Company Name and Floor/Level must be included in the address details. g. Please check the delivery address carefully, as parcels cannot be redirected once in transit. h. Where an order is returned to us as unclaimed, refused or insufficiently addressed, we will contact you by email for further instruction. Please note that additional delivery charges will apply to have these orders resent.
Additional Delivery Charges
On rare occasions, we reserve the right to adjust delivery costs for large orders or bulky items. You will be contacted and asked to accept these charges before your order is dispatched. You may cancel your order at any time prior to dispatch. Additional delivery charges may apply where a parcel has been returned unclaimed, refused or insufficiently addressed and is resent at your request.
a. We accept the following payment methods: Visa & MasterCard b. To ensure protection of your credit card details, credit card payments are processed using a secure, third party payment gateway service run by PAYPAL This service is PCI-DSS compliant which is the industry standard for secure credit card payments. c. By placing an order, you are offering to purchase items from us on and subject to the Terms of Service contained herein. AAMT may accept or reject this offer at its discretion at any point up until the order is dispatched. For example but not limited to, if the payment method appears fraudulent or the items are being purchased in commercial quantities.
a. You agree to accept responsibility for all activity that occurs under your member number/password.
Returns, Refunds & Exchanges
a. We will refund, credit or exchange products in original sale condition on presentation of the AAMT Tax Invoice/Receipt. b. Please contact us on (03) 9602 7300 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org within 14 days of receipt of your order, to advise of faulty, incorrect or omitted items and to arrange a replacement or refund prior to posting your return. c. Delivery and packaging charges are not refundable for change of mind refund. Additional delivery charges will apply for exchanges. d. Please send your return, including a copy of your receipt and a note with your instructions to: Massage & Myotherapy Australia, Level 8, 53 Queen Street, Melbourne, 3000 e. Please contact us prior to returning goods to the AAMT Office as no goods shall be refunded without prior agreement between the recipient and/or customer and us.
We welcome feedback and attend to all feedback and complaints promptly. For your own protection and security, please do not send your credit card details via a webform or email communication.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
These Terms of Service are to be construed in accordance with the laws of Victoria, Australia and in the event of any dispute or claim associated with these Terms of Service, that dispute or claim shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of Victoria, Australia.
AAMT Copyright Notice
a. AAMT materials, including pages and online images, are protected by the Copyright Laws of Australia. All rights are reserved. b. When you access the AAMT website you agree that you may retrieve the AAMT's materials for information only. However, you may not make any charge for such use and any commercial exploitation is expressly prohibited.
Read the Full Terms and Conidions by clicking here.
Study Tour Terms and Conditions
- AAMT Reserves the right to alter the Program/s without notice, however, the Program/s are intended to be provided as advertised.
- AAMT Reserves the right to cancel Study Tours due to insufficient numbers. Registrants will be notified and refunded in full should this occur. The refund amount is limited only to the registration fees paid and under no circumstance will AAMT be liable for any additional costs related to the Study Tour e.g. Flight Cancellation Charges, Accommodation, Travel Insurance etc,
- No Refunds are possible due to change of mind and change of circumstances. A Doctors Certificate must be supplied to the Association in the case of illness prohibiting travel and participation in study.
- AAMT is not liable or responsible for additional costs associatied with International Travel.
- The information expressed in any Program/s represents the opinions of the author/presenter and not necessarily those of Massage & Myotherapy Australia or its members. The content of these Program/s is for general information only. It is not intended as professional advice. AAMT expressly disclaims all liability for any loss or damage arising from reliance upon any information on these Program/s.
- If paying by instalments, failure to pay the second instalment by the 01/10/2019 forfeits registrants place in the Thai Study Tour.
- Strict professional and ethical guidelines MUST be adhered to in order to attend the Thai Study Tour. Attendees must follow rules and regulations as stipulated by TMC Thai Massage School of Chiang Mai at all times. Massage and Myotherapy are under no circumstances liable or responsible for passing or failing grades
- If you are unsure if you are physically able to participate in the study tour please contact the Association via phone or email for further information prior to making a payment. Full refunds are not possible.