Experienced Remedial Massage Therapist
Post date : 12 July 2022
Category : Part-Time
Chiropaedic has a reputation for providing the highest quality of healthcare and client service, and we are now looking for an exceptional remedial massage therapist to join our close-knit team.
We are looking for a skilled and experienced therapist in remedial massage who has the desire to build a strong client base with our loyal clientele.
This is a great opportunity to work in a relaxed, friendly environment and to expand your knowledge and experience by working in close contact with other health professionals.
Your responsibilities include:
- Perform massage treatments to encourage relaxation, relieve muscle tension and improve blood circulation.
- Use a range of remedial massage techniques to enhance performance and treat or prevent injury.
- Provide excellent customer service and advice on stretching, relaxation and general health.
We are looking for highly motivated, friendly people to join our fantastic team to nurture our clients and help grow our client base. Hours are flexible, although availability on Saturdays is essential.
If you have a passion for improving others' wellbeing and seek a challenging role with a supportive team, please send your resume and cover letter to: email@example.com
You will need:
- A diploma in remedial massage
- At least two years of experience as a remedial massage therapist
- Physical fitness stamina and excellent manual skills
- Ability to perform 5 to 6 deep tissue massages consecutively
- Team spirit and capacity to work autonomously
- Strong customer interaction skills with ability to build client base
- Passion for health and wellbeing
- Professional presentation
- A current first aid certificate
- National police check certificate
- Association membership provider number for health funds and professional indemnity insurance
** For those interested and qualified candidates, please contact the contact person directly.
Chiropaedic Pty Ltd
38-46 Albany Street
St Leonards, 2065
NEW SOUTH WALES, Australia
Contact Person : Dr Vivienne Brimelow
Contact Number : 0414570621
Contact Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Company Website : www.chiropaedic.com.au