Soft Tissue Therapist
Post date : 21 June 2022
Category : Sub-Contract
Vacancies : 1
Salary : $60-$75 per hour
Massage Therapist's and Myotherapist Wanted!
We are looking for an experienced and motivated Soft Tissue Therapist, keen to take on an existing case load with the opportunity to work with multidisciplinary, best in class practitioners, working with a fantastic community within world class facilities.
Providing specialised 1 on 1 and small group training and full clinical rehabilitation services, with a multidisciplinary team comprised of Sports Physicians, Physiotherapists, Osteopaths, Performance Coaches, Exercise Physiologists, Exercise Scientists, Massage Therapists and Dietitian's, Absolute aims to bring the highest quality of patient care to the Melbourne CBD and South East Suburbs.
We are looking to find the right Therapist to join our exceptional and collaborative sports medicine and coaching team, with opportunity to maximise your clinical diary by working across multiple sites.
The role at Absolute comes with exceptional opportunities for ongoing professional development, stability and growth through shared knowledge from a variety of clinical and health and fitness backgrounds.
This is an incredible opportunity to grow a successful and professional career within a community focussed on a team approach and support. You will be ambitious, driven to grow your business, and a high performer with excellent academic background, a passion for performance, health and fitness and a dedication to providing top class and evidenced based training and programming.
You will be personable, motivating and focused on giving all your clients the highest quality of care, understanding, programming and support in achieving their health, fitness and performance goals. You will also need to work effectively with other sports medicine disciplines promoting all Absolute has to offer.
Applicants must have the ability to gain, or already have, a Medibank provider number and claimable through Private Health Insurers.
Required qualifications, attributes and skills:
- Diploma of Remedial Massage, Myotherapy or equivalent
- Extensive experience working as a Massage Therapist or Myotherapist
- Registrant of appropriate governing bodies
- Current first aid and CPR
- Professional insurances
- Working with Children card (Can be obtained after)
- To be able to exercise a professional duty of care in a safe environment.
- To undertake career-long, self-directed learning
- To know the professional and personal scope of practice and be able to make appropriate referrals.
- Effective and appropriate skills in communicating information, advice, instruction and professional opinion to colleagues, patients, clients, users, their relatives and carers
Preferred qualifications, attributes and skills:
** For those interested and qualified candidates, please contact the contact person directly.
Absolute Health Performance
199 William Street, Melbourne
MELBOURNE , 3000
Contact Person : David Smith
Contact Number : 0412318083
Contact Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Company Website : https://www.absolutehealthperformance.com.au/