Remedial Massage Therapist
Post date : 2 June 2021
Category : Sub-Contract
Vacancies : 1
Salary : $33-38 per hour
At Cairns Performance Massage we take pride in offering the absolute best individualised care and treatment for all our clients instead of treating them as “just another body on the table”.
We are searching for a casual/sub-contractor team member to join our small, professional team as we continue to grow. There is the opportunity for this position to become part-time for the right applicant.
This position will allow you to continually utilise your skills and knowledge to assist clients with a variety of health-related matters including pain/stress management, rehabilitation of sports injuries and general wellness.
Tasks & responsibilities
- Meet/greet clients at reception
- Pre/post assessment of clients and adapt treatment style as required
- Advise clients of follow-up activities
- Ability to work independently (including opening/closing of clinic)
- Confident to staff clinic by themselves when required (including answering phones and booking clients)
- Maintain a clean and tidy workplace
- Use PowerDiary to book/rebook clients, write SOAP notes and store client paperwork
- Sale of complementary products to clients as addition to their treatment.
- Use Hicaps machine to process private health rebates and eftpos payments.
- Additional skills in other modalities (e.g. dry needling, IASTM, myofascial cupping) an advantage but not essential
- Open to further skill development via in-house training
- Diploma of Remedial Massage
- Current membership with massage association
- Professional indemnity and liability insurance
- Current First Aid and CPR certificate
- Eligible for health fund provider numbers
- Working with Children Check
- Interest in providing specialised treatment for a wide range of conditions
- High level of verbal and communication skills
- Demonstrate a high level of clinical knowledge and skills
- Adequate computer literacy (for SOAP notes, scan/email documents, booking program and eftpos/HICAPS processing)
- Minimum 1-2 years industry experience desirable but not essential
- Must be Australian citizen/Permanent resident
** For those interested and qualified candidates, please contact the contact person directly.
Cairns Performance Massage
1A/8 Carnation Drive
Contact Person : Peter Grant
Contact Number : 0409541193
Contact Email : email@example.com
Company Website : www.cairnspm.com.au