Remedial Massage Therapist
Post date : 21 April 2021
Category : Sub-Contract
Vacancies : 2
Salary : Negotiable
We are looking for a new team member to start work in the Geelong area to meet growing demand for in home services for an ageing population.
Be provided with your own clients to manage
Safe and rewarding work through over 7 service agreements with Home Care Package provider companies eg MACS, Mercy Health, genU, HomeInstead, ACCS
Consistent daytime work 1-2 days a week Monday-Friday only between 9-5pm. Can work between school times
Great hourly rate
- Have a Diploma in Remedial Massage
- Have membership of Massage and Myotherapy Australia or equivalent
- Current first aid certificate and CPR
- Professional Indemnity Insurance
- Satisfactory Police Check (Aged Care/Vulnerable People specific) before commencement of role.
- Hold a current driver's licence.
- Have access to a reliable vehicle with full comprehensive cover
- Own a mobile smart phone
** For those interested and qualified candidates, please contact the contact person directly.
Rejuvenate - Home Care Massage
Geelong West, 3218
Contact Person : Darlene Gecsek
Contact Number : 0418308180
Contact Email : email@example.com
Company Website : www.linkedin.com/rejuvenatehomecaremassage