Post date : 5 January 2021
Category : Part-Time
Vacancies : 1
Salary : Generous Award based plus commission
Myotherapist – Blackburn South
Enjoy being part of a warm and friendly team with strong professional focus and excellent collegial support.
This well salaried position with all the benefits (Holiday pay, sick leave, superannuation and generous PD allowance) is a rare find for an experienced or new graduate Myotherapist.
- Beautifully appointed modern rooms with heating and cooling and full linen service
- The support of a great admin/reception team
- An opportunity to grow in a learning and/or mentoring role depending on your skills, experience and education
- Being part of a well infrastructured and well managed clinic environment.
We are looking for someone who can work 15 hours per week across 3 shifts. Week days are negotiable and Saturdays are required. If you feel a genuine commitment to this vocation and have a passion for patient-centered health care, we would really like to chat with you.
Checklist for applicants – you must have:
- Myotherapy qualification (Remedial therapists who may be considering an upgrade - please give us a call.)
- Registration with a relevant professional body
- Professional indemnity insurance
- Eligibility for provider numbers
** For those interested and qualified candidates, please contact the contact person directly.
Bellbird Sports and Spinal
2 Darook St,
Blackburn South, 3130
Contact Person : Jane Hilson
Contact Number : 03 9878 8088
Contact Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Company Website : www.sports-spinal.com.au