Enhance your career with the motivated team at endota spa Lorne, with a large spa client base, and varied treatments.
Strict hygiene safety practices and compliance with WHO recommendations are adhered to in the current COVID 19 environment with staff and client safety our highest priority.
This is a great opportunity to be part of Australia's largest network of organic day spas that is renowned for its wonderful treatments and down to earth service. Be recognised for your hard work with generous in spa and national incentives, paid on-going product and treatment training.
- Possess Diploma in Remedial Massage or Cert IV
- Have exceptional Relaxation Massage skills
- Be willing to learn and offer endota signature relaxation treatments, body treatments.
- Must be reliable, and a great team player.
Why Choose endota?
- A competitive hourly rate with monthly incentives or Sub-contract
- Staff discounts for retail products and treatments in spa.
- endota uniform supplied.
- Free parking at the Mantra.
- An experienced, motivated, supportive team environment.
If this sounds like you, we'd love to hear from you. Please send us your resume in your application.