Remedial Massage Therapist Position Available – Caroline Springs and Strathmore Vic
Post date : 17 June 2020
Category : Part-Time
Vacancies : 1
Salary : $28p/h
Remedial Massage Therapist - Full time or Part time Position Available
WOULD YOU LIKE TO WORK WITH A TEAM OF QUALITY PEOPLE THAT ARE GENUINELY INTERESTED IN ADDING VALUE TO YOUR CAREER?
We are a fast growing Allied Health Care practice, located across 2 sites in Caroline Springs and Strathmore.
We have a wide client base, particularly families, pregnant women and children. We also have a base of sports clients and those requiring relaxation massage, no one day is ever the same.
We provide excellent work conditions, in a genuine team environment.
We learn by networking with some of the top allied health professionals.
With 2 locations, in Caroline Springs (take2health) and Strathmore (Enta), we are looking for a confident Remedial Massage Therapist, with great people skills to join our expanding team.
We focus on bringing our the best in our team members, because we know this will result in the best experience for our clients.
- If you love people and enjoy adding value to their lives,
- If you are passionate about being an amazing clinical massage therapist and feel you would make a difference,
- If you are confident, driven and motivated,
- If you are fully qualified, with the ability to register for private health claims and have experience or willing to continue to grow in all aspects of remedial masage, with a thirst for learning, growth and diversity,
We want to talk with you more about this opportunity.
We will mentor you closely to ensure you grow, learn and become a perfect fit for our clinic.
Here are the benefits of working with us:
- You get to apply new ways of dealing with common problems
- You get fortnightly mentoring and regular in-house continuing education
- You are part of a very strong and committed team and you get to learn from other health professionals who are aligned with our mission
- You get to help us with creating new ways to do business
- You get excellent work conditions
- You walk into an already established client base, giving you great opportunity for growth and clinical experience.
This position is replacing a fully booked practitioner, ideally you will be available at least 3-4 days per week, there is availability for up to 6 shifts per week across the 2 clinics. You will be required to be available for some weekend and after hours shifts. This is a fast paced, energetic and vibrant clinic, offering Osteopathy, Myotherapy, Massage, Musculoskeletal Therapy, Pilates and Yoga, with a particular focus on catering for the needs of pregnant women and families. Interest and knowedge in this area would be advantageous. Ongoing support and training is provided. This is an employed position,which may be casual, part time or full time by mutual agreement. All the necessary equipment you require, including electric table and linen, and administration support is provided.
New Graduates are encouraged to apply.
This is an exciting opportunity for the right therapist to join our team and be part of the action. Please forward your application, including cover letter and resume ASAP. This position won't last long so get your application in promptly.
Apply now by sending your resume to Dr Ngaire McKay (Osteopath) at firstname.lastname@example.org
** For those interested and qualified candidates, please contact the contact person directly.
2 Botanical Dve
Caroline Springs, 3023
Contact Person : Ngaire McKay
Contact Number : 03 9363 4100
Contact Email : email@example.com
Company Website : http://take2health.com.au/