Remedial Massage Therapist
Post date : 18 May 2020
Category : Sub-Contract
Vacancies : 1
Salary : To be negotiated
- Delivery of a high quality, evidenced based Remedial Massage Therapy service to the DPPandSM client, in alignment with the DPPandSM philosophy of client-centred, solution targeted, collaborative care.
- Follow DPPandSM Infection Control procedures between each client
- Perform basic administrative tasks after hours
- Participate and contribute to DPPandSM community events to raise personal and company profile.
- Work within DPPandSM Work Health and Safety guidelines
- Work collaboratively in a team environment.
- Diploma of Remedial Massage
- Eligibility for Health Fund provider numbers
- Current Professional Indemnity Insurance
- Excellent interpersonal, written and oral communication skills
- Abilioty to prioritise workloads and work both independently and collaboratively within the multi-disciplinary team
- Demonstrated high level of organisational and time management skills
- Demonstrated committment to Professional Development
- Evident passion for Remedial Massage Therapy
** For those interested and qualified candidates, please contact the contact person directly.
Dynamic Performance Physiotherapy and Sports Medicine
23/111-115 Percival Rd
NEW SOUTH WALES, Australia
Contact Person : Katherine Fuz
Contact Number : 0295244004
Contact Email : email@example.com
Company Website : dpphysio.com.au