True Health, Ormond, is seeking a Remedial Massage Therapist to permanently replace a busy practitioner. The position is for four to five days/wk - after hours work will be expected, including participating in a rotating Saturday roster.
True Health is a thriving natural health care clinic embracing the modalities of Chiropractic, Acupuncture, Kinesiology and Remedial Massage. We pride ourselves on not just providing superior natural health care but also fantastic service in a renovated 1930's period home.
To be successful you must:
- be a certified Remedial Massage Therapist with at least one years' experience
- have a variety of massage skills (please mention these in your resume)
- hold professional association membership and professional indemnity insurance
- hold a current level 2 first aid certificate
- be well presented and confident
- have a strong work ethic
- be able to work independently and as part of a team
- be skilled and passionate about the art of massage and its benefits
- be eager to continue learning and developing your skills
- be empathetic, compassionate and be able to connect with a variety of people
- have a current working visa or be a permanent resident of Australia - please do not apply if you are seeking sponsorship
As a member of the True Health team, monthly in-house ongoing education will be provided. All equipment and support staff are provided. Simply turn up to work and be busy.
Join our team of highly trained and talented practitioners to earn an attractive hourly rate.
We look forward to receiving your application.
Please send expressions of interest/CVs to Dr Katelyn Jacka, Chiropractor and Director firstname.lastname@example.org