Remedial Massage Therapist
Post date : 7 February 2020
Category : Part-Time
Vacancies : 2
Salary : TBA
Merakai Therapies is looking for a passionate, caring, enthusiastic remedial massage therapist to work on a casual basis. We are located in a busy Natural Therapies and Organic Food Store in Hawthorne, QLD, amongst a great team of therapists offering complementarymodalities.
Merakai Therapies predominantly offer Remedial, Lymphatic Drainage whilst specialising in Pre-pregnancy & Fertility support, Pregnancy, Labour Preparation & training, and Postnatal massage. Our reputation is built upon strong client care and focus both during and after their treatments, offering tailored massages to our client’s individual needs.
We have positions available to start immediately, and are looking for therapists to work Saturday, Sunday and Monday.
Our ideal therapist will have strong technical knowledge, and be able to apply and adapt this technical knowledge on an individual client basis.
You will be responsible for:
- Providing a consistent and exceptional level of remedial massage therapy treatmentsuniquely adapted to each client’s needs;
- Assisting to building and maintain our client base;
- General cleaning and maintenance of treatment rooms during your shift;
- Ensuring services provided are in accordance with the approved service and established brand standards of Merakai Therapies;
- Administrative duties for general running of the business as needed fulfil your client commitments during your shift;
Qualifications & experience
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- A Diploma in Remedial Massage Therapy
- 12 months experience is preferred, but not essential
- Current membership to a recognized Australian massage association
- Private Health Fund, including Medibank Private, provider numbers
- Professional indemnity insurance
- Minimum 12 months commitment
- Either a current holder of Pregnancy Massage Australia qualifications, or looking to expand your education to include this level of training
To be successful, you will have:
- Friendly and client focused communication and practical skills
- Excellent customer service skills, organizational and time management skills
- Capability to working as part of a team or autonomously
- High working standards with level of care to clients, attention to detail of the treatment, treatment room and process
- Strong interest in pregnancy and postnatal massage as part of your remedial massage treatments, with opportunity of support for further training with Pregnancy Massage Australia.
- Ability to work weekends and evenings as required.
- The flexibility to work as Merakai Therapies business expands
- Be willing to assist with promoting Merakai Therapies
** For those interested and qualified candidates, please contact the contact person directly.
36 Riding Road
Contact Person : Angie Haswell
Contact Number : 0476 372 524
Contact Email : email@example.com
Company Website : https://www.merakaitherapies.com.au/merakai-therapies-hiring