Volunteers Required - Oxfam Trailwalker
Post date : 7 February 2020
Category : Volunteer
Vacancies : 12
Salary : Voluntary
Escape from the office and experience helping people who literally line up to wait for your specialist skills.
Oxfam Trailwalker see teams of 4 walk 100km in 48 hours to support Oxfam tackle poverty worldwide. Events take place all over the world, and in Australia in Melbourne (March), Brisbane (June), Sydney (August) and Adelaide (October).
Currently recruiting for Melbourne!
- Volunteer as a fully qualified massage therapist or as a student.
- Earn 10 points towards your Continuing Professional Education (CPE) under the Massage and Myotherapy Australia's category of 'Professional Engagement and Industry Content - Industry A' - Charity Events.
- An excellent entry for your resume.
- Multiple shifts are available at different locations.
- Have fun, meet amazing people, make career contacts, gain additional experience, and potentially find new clients.
Register to volunteer here: http://bit.ly/TWMelb
Find out more about Oxfam Trailwalker: https://trailwalker.oxfam.org.au/about/
Or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 02 8204 3980 for a chat.
** For those interested and qualified candidates, please contact the contact person directly.
130-138 Leicester St
Contact Person : Events Volunteers Team
Contact Number : 02 8204 3980
Contact Email : email@example.com
Company Website : https://trailwalker.oxfam.org.au/volunteer/