Remedial Massage Therapist
Post date : 1 November 2019
Category : Part-Time
Vacancies : 1
Salary : Sub Contract and Casual Employment negotiable
Have you ever wanted to work within a team of experienced, massage professionals committed to excellence in our field that support you to step up to the next level?
Is subcontracting and/or doing it on your own getting tiring and you are looking for your next challenge? Are you the world’s best kept secret?
Have you just graduated and thinking...where do I start?
The biggest challenges most of us face are:
- We are out there doing it on our own or working to pay someone else’s rent and for majority of our days it is just us and our clients in the room on our own day after day.
- We don’t have the business or client management skills or knowledge that enable us to have a consistent strong client base of fans who regularly refer to us.
- We aren’t supported by the latest know how to manage all the aspects of the ‘behind the scenes’ to our industry because we are too busy just massaging.
- We are probably ‘experts’ in our field but really no one knows about us….we are the best kept secret that can’t get exposure in this highly competitive field.
- Or...we are the new kids on the block with all the enthusiasm, great life experience and great new learning dealing with the overwhelm of the next step into the arena of massage.
At Rub Massage...we hear you.
We are a team of 12 great therapists with a combined experience of 160 yrs who actively seek out new learning, support each other daily and are committed to setting the bench mark in remedial therapies.
We have proven business systems and processes that attract an Av 18 new clients per week, rebook over 80nd have a large working database of long term clients.
We have been in business for a while now and so have the best technology, client management systems and supportive admin personnel to guide our practise. We offer employment and subcontracting positions.
Each of us is supported in our unique styles so we don’t compete…..we collaborate. Together we are building a stronger business for all.
Our inhouse education program involves 10 group PD workshops per annum, access to our team intranet with over 80 educational videos with more being added each week as well as one on one mentoring, peer mentoring and regular feedback.
Does this sound like something you are interested in?
We are seeking our next Rub Team member….do you seek us? :)
- Diploma of Remedial Massage Therapy or nearly finished studying.
- Association membership with MMA
- First Aid
- Personal Liability Insurance min $5mil per single claim
- Own transport
- Ability to work in Australia
** For those interested and qualified candidates, please contact the contact person directly.
115 - 117 Unley Rd Unley
2/166 Main Rd Blackwood
11 College Rd Kent Town
1/224 Hutt St Adelaide
Adelaide, Blackwood, Kent Town and Unley, 5061
SOUTH AUSTRALIA, Australia
Contact Person : Cindy Koehler
Contact Number : 0468 416 715
Contact Email : email@example.com
Company Website : http://rubmassage.com.au/contact/