Myotherapist and Remedial Massage Therapist for Exciting Long-Term Roles in Brighton
Post date : 20 September 2019
Category : Sub-Contract
Vacancies : 2
Salary : Percentage of fees earnt
Two exciting opportunities to take over fantastic ongoing roles with an existing patient base for an experienced:
- Remedial Massage Therapist
A Happier, Healthier You.
At Brighton Wellness Group we strive to provide our clients with outstanding health and wellness services. We offer a vast range of services including: Chiropractic, Myotherapy, Remedial and Therapeutic Massage, Naturopathy, Nutrition, Pilates and Psychotherapy. We address all aspects of clients’ health, by creating individual programs to maximise their health, happiness, energy and vitality. On top of this, we are committed to helping all of our team members to reach their fullest potential!
This is an exciting time for the practice as we are currently renovating and expanding our office to allow for further business growth and development, due to a popular following amongst our clients, and an excellent community reputation. Furthermore, we are in the process of re-branding to solidify our brand in the market and unify our two practices, which will be a fun and exciting journey to be a part of!
About the Role:
Based in a beautiful location in Brighton, with an energetic and engaging team, and ongoing professional development and support, this role is perfect for anyone looking to progress their career and take it to the next level.
This role is key in ensuring that our clients have an amazing experience from start to finish. There are two roles available, one for a Myotherapist and one for a Remedial Massage Therapist.
These are ongoing (long-term) contract roles with an immediate start and remuneration will be a percentage of fees earnt.
We are seeking a vibrant and switched on Myotherapist and Remedial Massage Therapist with prior experience in a similar role. You will have a focus on developing long term relationships with your clients and networking with other practitioners. As a truly dedicated practitioner with great energy and passion, you will work with your clients to develop the best treatment plan for them. In addition to these qualities, we are also looking for an individual with whom we can develop a long-term professional relationship with.
You are a fun and personable practitioner and have a desire to excel in private practice. You are always looking to develop your clinical knowledge and skills and are eager to take on new and exciting challenges.
Benefits and Perks:
- Working with a beautiful team of people, within an amazing work culture, in a modern and respected practice.
- The opportunity to be a part of a positive, professional, supportive and growing allied health business.
- Ongoing professional development provided.
- Excellent exposure to multi-disciplinary industry professionals working in the same practice.
- Extensive administrative support including bookings, phone enquiries, recalls etc.
- Work out of a beautifully furnished practice with all equipment provided.
- Great staff discounts on services and products.
- We love celebrating birthdays with cake!
This incredible opportunity will not stay vacant for long, so apply today! Please email your CV and a personalised Cover Letter to the General Manager Operations, Melanie Gilbert at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Skills and Experience Required:
- Clinical experience working with clients in a multidisciplinary or private practice environment is desirable.
- Minimum 1-2+ years industry experience is preferred.
- Available for a minimum of 3-5 days per week, inclusive of a few hours on Saturday’s or Sunday’s.
- Must have unrestricted rights to live and work in Australia.
Qualifications and Memberships Required:
- Minimum Advanced Diploma of Myotherapy or Diploma of Remedial Massage or above.
- Qualify to hold provider numbers with all health funds.
- Myotherapy/Remedial association membership.
- Professional Indemnity Insurance ($10 million minimum) and Public Liability Insurance.
- Apply First Aid level 2.
- Working with children check.
** For those interested and qualified candidates, please contact the contact person directly.
Brighton Wellness Group
88 Bay Street
Contact Person : Melanie Gilbert
Contact Number : 03 9596 9930
Contact Email : email@example.com
Company Website : www.brightonwellnessgroup.com.au