Senior Lecturer - Myotherapy Sydney
Post date : 12 August 2019
Category : Part-Time
Vacancies : 1
Salary : Up to $40,000 + super for 0.5 FTE
About Endeavour College of Natural Health
Providing the highest standard of education, the most informed curriculum and a nation-wide campus footprint, Endeavour College of Natural Health is Australia's largest provider of Higher Education to the complementary medicine sector. We provide Bachelor of Health Science degrees in Naturopathy, Nutritional and Dietetic Medicine, Acupuncture, Myotherapy, and an Honors Program in these disciplines, as well as a fully online Bachelor of Complementary Medicine. With the growth of the natural health space and the college being under new ownership, it is an exciting time to be a part of the business.
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join our passionate and friendly Sydney team as a Higher Education Senior Lecturer in Myotherapy, on a fixed term part-time basis until March 2020. Working closely with the Head of Department and the extended academic team, this position provides teaching and learning of the highest standard to Endeavour students.
We are especially interested to hear from applicants who have experience and post graduate qualifications in exercise science, rehabilitation, manual therapy, clinical supervision of manual therapists, and assessment and treatment of musculoskeletal conditions, as well as those with a strong clinical background.
Work Hours: 0.5 Full Time Equivalent (19 hours per week)
Your primary responsibilities will include preparing and delivering lectures, tutorials, practical classes, demonstrations, workshops, student field excursions and clinical sessions using innovative, flexible and stimulating course materials for students undertaking undergraduate coursework. You will advise the Head of Department on recommended program/subject and process enhancements and future direction, and manage teaching staffing requirements with support from the Head of Department to ensure the delivery of quality program materials.
Qualifications and Experience
- A Bachelor degree in Health Science (Myotherapy), Physiotherapy, Osteopathy or other relevant
- Post-graduate qualifications in a relevant field
- Significant recent clinical practice experience
- Experience in tertiary level teaching
Strengths and Skills
- Effective communication and administrative skills
- Demonstrated capacity to develop and maintain effective collaborative relationships
- Membership to relevant professional associations
If you are as passionate as we are about Musculoskeletal health, and would like to share your expertise with the next generation of practitioners, we would love to hear from you.
How to Apply
To be part of our leading organisation and make a difference to the future of this industry, email firstname.lastname@example.org with a detailed resume accompanied by a covering letter outlining your suitability.
- All teaching positions require a National Police Check/Working With Children Check which must be obtained at the successful applicant's own expense prior to appointment.
- Successful applicants will be required to provide qualification and registration certificates
- We are only able to consider applicants who currently have the right to live and work in Australia
** For those interested and qualified candidates, please contact the contact person directly.
Endeavour College of Natural Health and FIAFitnation
Level 2, 815/825 George St
NEW SOUTH WALES, Australia
Contact Person : Sonia
Contact Number : 0732539321
Contact Email : email@example.com
Company Website : https://www.endeavour.edu.au/