Sessional Trainers Assessors - Remedial Massage
Post date : 8 August 2019
Category : Part-Time
Vacancies : 2
Salary : Award Wage
About Endeavour College of Natural Health and FIAFitnation (RTO 31489)
Providing the highest standard of education, the most informed curriculum and a nation-wide campus footprint, Endeavour College of Natural Health is Australia's largest provider of Higher Education to the complementary medicine sector and our sister company, FIAFitnation is Australia’s longest running VET fitness education provider with over 50 years’ combined experience. We will be launching our new HLT52015 Diploma of Remedial Massage nationally in October, so it’s an exciting time to be a part of the business.
About the role
We are seeking expressions of interest from dynamic, energetic and suitably qualified
Trainers & Assessors in Remedial Massage on a sessional basis at our Gold Coast, Melbourne, Adelaide and Perth campuses.
You will provide teaching, assessment and learning of the highest standard to students through the delivery of quality and consistent program materials according to national curriculum and consistent with national standards whilst satisfying students learning needs.
- Prepare and deliver lectures, tutorials, practical classes, demonstrations, workshops and online lectures, using innovative, flexible and stimulating course material for students undertaking VET coursework programs
- Create an environment conducive to student-centered learning through positive interaction with students
- Involved in students for consultation
- Stay abreast of academic, professional and industrial developments in the massage industry, and maintain and develop academic, professional and industrial contacts
- Contribute to course development and assessment material as required
- Recommend changes where appropriate regarding assessments
- HLT52015 Diploma of Remedial Massage or a previous qualification with appropriate industry experience
- TAE40116 Certificate IV in Training and Assessment or the TAE40110 with the inclusion of the TAELLN411 and TAEASS502 (or equivalent)
- Hold practicing membership of an Australian professional body that represents massage therapists
- Fulfill the continuing professional development requirements of the professional body to which you belong
Skills and experience
- Current clinical experience working as a massage therapist
- Effective presentation of massage therapies to students in competency based courses
- Provision of massage and general advice appropriate to the specific needs of general clients and in accordance with best practice industry standards
- Proven ability to deliver quality training, coordinate programs and manage staff
- High level of written and verbal communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills, with the ability to work with senior colleagues, academic staff, students and the general public
- Strong customer service skills with an ability to effectively sell products and services
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Self-motivated with the ability to work autonomously and in a team environment
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office programs
How to apply
If you would like to join a supportive, enthusiastic team and share your knowledge and experience with our students, we would love to hear from you!
To apply, send a detailed resume accompanied by a covering letter outlining your suitability to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- All teaching positions require a working with children check which must be obtained at the successful applicant's own expense prior to appointment
- Successful applicants will be required to provide qualification and registration certificates
- We are only able to consider applicants who currently have the right to live and work in Australia
** For those interested and qualified candidates, please contact the contact person directly.
Endeavour College of Natural Health and FIAFitnation
Lower Ground, 170 Wellington Street
East Perth, 6004
WESTERN AUSTRALIA, Australia
Contact Person : Sonia
Contact Number : 0732539321
Contact Email : email@example.com
Company Website : https://www.endeavour.edu.au/