Event Volunteers - Oxfam Trailwalker - Sydney
Post date : 9 July 2019
Category : Volunteer
Vacancies : 50
Salary : Volunteer
Escape from the office and experience helping people who literally line up to wait for your specialist skills.
Oxfam Trailwalker is Australia's original charity team endurance event. Teams of 4 walk 100km across varied terrain within 48 hours. These major fundraisers support Oxfam with tackling global poverty and take place in India, New Zealand, Spain, Japan, France, UK, Ireland, Belgium, Germany, Hong Kong and in three cities in Australia (Melbourne in March, Brisbane in June, Sydney in August).
- Earn 10 points towards your Continuing Professional Education (CPE) under the Massage and Myotherapy Australia's category of 'Professional Engagement and Industry Content - Industry A' - Charity Events.
- An excellent entry for your resume.
- Multiple shifts are available at different locations.
- Have fun, meet amazing people, make career contacts, and gain additional experience.
- Volunteer as a fully qualified massage supervisor/therapist or as a student.
- Myotherapy/Massage Student volunteers must have completed at least six months of a one-year diploma or equivalent in Myotherapy/Massage.
- Experience or extra qualifications in sports first aid, sports taping, and sports massage are desired but are not essential.
- The Oxfam Trailwalker Sydney event takes place from Friday 23 to Sunday 25 August 2019.
** For those interested and qualified candidates, please contact the contact person directly.
Various event sites: from Parsley Bay, Brooklyn to Tania Park including Bobbin Head, Frenches Forest, and St Ives.
NEW SOUTH WALES, Australia
Contact Person : Amberlie Jane
Contact Number : 02 8204 3980
Contact Email : email@example.com
Company Website : https://trailwalker.oxfam.org.au/volunteer/