Remedial Massage Therapist
Post date : 9 May 2019
Category : Part-Time
Vacancies : 1
Salary : $33/hr
We are looking for a qualified, caring, self motivated therapists to join our team. We have a position available for a Remedial Massage Therapist.
If you are passionate about helping people through massage and health well being & are seeking to further develop your career, then now is the time to join Keysborough Massage Clinic as we have the perfect opportunity for you.
What we can offer you:
- An exciting professional career with long term job security. A permanent part time position with the potential for more hours.
Above award rate wages that compliment your skills qualifications, plus superannuation, paid weekly.
- Minimum 10 hours per week.
After business /evening hours may be required.
- You will be joining a small friendly dedicated team who are passionate about seeing their clients sustain maximum motion.
- Be inspired whilst doing what you enjoy in our clinic located opposite Keysborough local shopping centre.
- You will have opportunities to grow with personal professional development opportunities within the Massage Therapy industry. We want to invest in a team who are invested in what they do.
An immediate start is available.
What you can offer us
Applicants are required to:
- Have a Diploma of Remedial Massage
- Meet all requirements to be registered as a provider with Health Funds.
- Have a current Level 2 First Aid Certificate
- Have Professional Indemnity Public Liability Insurance
- Have a membership with an accredited Australian Industry Association
- Possess the necessary knowledge skills to apply relevant techniques to a wide variety of clients.
- Being able to apply treatments such as: Deep Tissue, Relaxation, Remedial & Sports Massage
- Must be Australian Citizen/Permanent Resident
- Willing to provide a Police Check
- 3 years of experience in a private practice (preferred)
** For those interested and qualified candidates, please contact the contact person directly.
Keysborough Massage Clinic
157 Kingsclere Avenue
Contact Person : Daniella Gerente
Contact Number : 0409796377
Contact Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Company Website : email@example.com