Myotherapist/Remedial Massage Therapist
Post date : 9 January 2019
Category : Sub-Contract
Vacancies : 1
Salary : Negotiable
We are a well established and progressive practice known for delivering excellent patient outcomes. With over a 20 year history in men's and women's pelvic health we continue to expand due to a popular following amongst patients, medical referrers, strong networks and excellent community reputation.
- Permanent hours with a mixture of mornings, afternoons and Saturdays with room to grow.
- Busy clinic with in house referrals from physiotherapists, front desk and other local referrers.
- a work environment that is fun, friendly and professional
- Advanced diploma Myotherapy or diploma in Remedial massage
- Professional Association Membership
- Professional indemnity insurance
- Registered with all major health funds
- Current first Aid
- Demonstrate a caring, confident and professional manner, including professional correspondence and record keeping
- Strong communication skills are essential to motivate clients to achieve their treatment goals.
- Strong desire to grow your clientele
- Ability to have fun and be apart of a close knit team.
** For those interested and qualified candidates, please contact the contact person directly.
Mornington Peninsula Family Physiotherapy
130 Tanti Ave
Contact Person : Sarah Jane
Contact Number : 03 5976 4944
Contact Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Company Website : www.mpfp.net.au